Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog 1: 6 Words

So this the first post and this one will be a sexy poem to "christen" the new Blog. So here it goes.

Boot licker, sole sucker. I claim you dirty. I want to lick, with uncensored excretions; two toned versatilities smacked red across your cheeks. Let me bend you. Across all floors, don't stand on all fours; just lay down. I want you to be raw. Uncooked virgin; last nights dinner, you steamed. But you can't be chicken. No, you can't be scared. No, wave magic. No. Flag your emancipation letters and say he opened up Pandora's Box. Baby, I love the way relations smell in close areas. I want to be close in your area. Because your privates aren't so private anymore. Your diary, open like the bank on New Years Eve; I thought you were closed. But, I didn't read your schedule on the calendar. Its been 28 days since I last put a deposit in.

So, can you open up that savings account and let me bank your bank. Sorry, this is my bank. I want to give you my all tonight. And tonight just might be as random as “Unusual”.

No comments:

Post a Comment