Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Something About Wes that Night

I have recently started college and already someone was asking for me.
I didn't know who he was, where he came from, or if this was a prank... but I went along with it.

I took a chance on a Saturday night to a guy who was kicking incredibly dope shit through a telephone via SMS as I waited for him on his front steps. I didn't know that even cool kids can get afraid of me.

He was so afraid of me..

Stop being afraid of me.

From the buzz to a low concentrated apprehensive feeling, this worry that ran over me sat with me until morning. ... I stayed with him till morning.
We spoke on culture , fashion, weed, and music. It was like we moved too fast, but we were stuck on the fascination of a new person. Time kept moving while we stood still. I cast my cares into kissing.

We kissed. I didn't know where it came from, but we kissed. It felt so weird, and soft, and wet, and tender.
We were rebounding ourselves because of our excess baggage. Honestly because we didn't know what we were doing, we just went along with the moment.

Warped into lust, I had a feeling that I would be making another visit to the Sigma house.

(Just speaking my mind)

1 comment:

  1. This was a great read! Very candid and honest, which makes for the best work. It kept me reading and the pace was great.
    Whats missing is your ability to grab the writer. Imagery will help and try to reach out to the reader! 10 of 10, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete